If you are looking for a French or English Bulldog for sale in Porter, TX…look no further than WHATABULLDOG! We want to help you find your perfect puppy. Our biggest goal is to provide you with some of the best French or English bulldog puppies around. Not only do we health test all of our adults, but our puppies go through extensive socialization to ensure they are going to be well rounded, social, confident and healthy minded dogs when they grow up. From the time they are born up to the time they go home with you at 8 weeks old, we are constantly handling them, training them, and socializing them. Below is an example of our puppy raising program:
- Each day we practice “back time” with each puppy, where we gently hold them on their back and rub their belly to help them learn to be submissive and calm.
- At 3 weeks old they are started on a very unique potty training program, and are usually 80% potty trained before they go to your home.
- From 4 weeks to 9 weeks old we slowly get them to meet people and kids to ensure they are very social puppies.
- They are given a bath each week to help teach them patience and desensitize them to being handled, we also clean their ears and clip their nails during bath time.
- From 4 weeks to 9 weeks we are constantly making loud, sharp, banging noises in our house and in the puppy room to help them not be afraid of any sudden noises.
- They are taken on weekly care rides to help desensitize them to the car, and help to make sure they don’t grow up to become car sick.
- They are constantly socialized around many different dogs to help them become very dog social as they get older (the dogs they are socialized with are always very dog friendly and up to date on their vaccines).
- From 4 weeks to 9 weeks we teach the puppies to come when called (not by name, but to a unique noise like shaking keys, clapping, or kissing noises).
- From 5 weeks to 9 weeks they are started on crate training, to help make crate training much easier when they go home with you.
What is included with each of our puppies:
2 year health guarantee
They are dewormed at 2 weeks, 4 weeks, 6 weeks, and 8 weeks.
AKC Registration papers, veterinary exam and health certificate.
A crate and a small bag of food to take home.
A toy or blanket with scent from home to be sent home with them to help them transition to your home.
Temperament tests can measure a puppy’s stability, shyness, aggressiveness, and friendliness.
Every pup in a litter is different, and where you find your puppy also impacts behavior. Figuring out a puppy’s potential helps to match it to the best owner and helps owners pick the perfect match.
We are excited to announce that we have partner up with Infinity K9 Training to do all of our puppy Temperament test before they leave to their new homes.
💎 Puppy Basics 💎 Obedience 💎 Off-Leash
💎 Board and Train
💎 Behavior Modification
💎 Service (evaluated candidates only)
💎 Public Outings
💎 And extras, like scent and nose work!